Time left For My 1st Year Blogging!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello Penguins! We have just finished the most EPIC Club Penguin Party of 2010! It was our Holiday Party on Club Penguin! You won’t have believed it! We got over 5 rooms full once the clock hit 11:00am! Including the server!
Here are pictures during the party, it was a blast, I couldn’t even see my self, that was how packed it was! Here a list of picture below, to view them larger just click on the picture.
It’s was EPIC! I believe it was one of my biggest parties ever! I want to thank each and every one of you who came to this party, I sent about 200 postcards with gifts in them! I apologize those who didn’t get a postcard or an add, I tired my best!
Check out what penguins just like you said about this huge party!
CpHelpCentral - Your party was the BEST PARTY i have ever been to!!
Redsox211 - Holy cow Riffy xD THAT PARTY WAS EPIC! I lost connection like 20 times and I couldn’t even get into some rooms! RIFF= Cool 8D
Jerry 36924 - PARTY WAS EPIC! DUDE! I WAS ONLY IN IT FOR ABOUT 10 MINS, BUT LASTED 10 MINS TO GET IN TO THE SERVER BECAUSE IT WAS FULL!
KittapaCP – AWESOME PARTY RIFFY! THAT WAS THE BIGGEST PARTY I EVER SEEN AND IM SERIOUS!
Tigerkid1245 - Who Thiz Was The Best Party Ever All The Rooms Where Full I got Lost Conetiction like 5 time !!!
xcpNicoizzi1cpx – Thanks for the awesome party Riffy! Everyone had a blast! Thank-you for inviting us! Merry Christmas!
Bernieboy778CP – Best. Party. Ever. I lost connection four times and my computer crashed once! I dont know how you do it, but you do! #GORIFFY
iSweetFlameCP - That was an amazing party! I loved the way the rooms got full quickly, and it even got my browser to crash! Ha, ha.
Also, if you were at my chat during the party, it was really awesome! There were hundred of fans on the chat celebrating the party and helping other penguins if they got lost, check it out!
Once again thanks to anyone who came! Those who came and commented on the party post with your penguin’s name is entered in a special raffle for a giveaway of Memberships, Coin Codes, and much more! Happy Holidays everyone! In riffy party i was in some photos! i am wwe vs wwf

No comments:

Post a Comment

@wwfvswwe Here you go XD