Time left For My 1st Year Blogging!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Need Authors!

Hi! Today I wanna tell you this: I need authors! Please! I can't post with 2 or 3 authors so fill the form at the comments:


Can you post?
Do you play CP (Club Penguin?)
Will you try to have nice grammar?
Email VERY IMPORTANT!
Twitter (if you do)
Do you have a blogspot? 
Will you not copy other pictures?
Will you post?


Thats it! But if I hire you and you did not post for 2 weeks you will get fired. Plus if you have Twitter follow me! By clicking here!
Then every 2 post you will get a awesome shoutout! You can also have give-aways too! 


Note: tell me if you wanna have a party at CP and I can ok with it! :D

4 comments:

  1. Can you post?: Yes I can!
    Do you play CP (Club Penguin?): Yes I do!
    Will you try to have nice grammar?: Yes I will :)
    Email VERY IMPORTANT!: jamezmakk@gmail.com
    Twitter (if you do): iJakeRokz
    Do you have a blogspot?: Yes
    Will you not copy other pictures?: No!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can post. Yes, I play Club Penguin. Yes, I will try to have nice grammar. My email is bballnpba@gmail.com My twitter is http://twitter.com/#!/anonymous923
    No, I don't have a blogspot. Of course I wont copy pictures! It's easy to take new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post? Yes!
    Do you play CP? Yes!
    Will you try and have good grammar? Yes!
    Email: paynebeckstead@yahoo.com
    Twitter: Th3p3opl3
    Do you have a blogspot? No
    Will you not copy pictures? I will NEVER copy pics.
    Party? Of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you post:yes
    do you play cp: yes
    will you try and have good grammar: yes!
    email:skyheatcp@gmail.com
    twitter:skyheat
    do you have blogspot:no
    will you copy pictures: i solemnly swear that i will not copy anything

    ReplyDelete

@wwfvswwe Here you go XD