Time left For My 1st Year Blogging!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

New EPF message from Rookie + Bug/Glitch

So I waddled on Club Penguin today and noticed there was a new message for the EPF to see!
It's from Rookie: Update - hey everyone! G and the Director have given me orders to work on learning to translate crab. Hope to see you at the party!

So now you're wondering, where does this Glitch come in? Well right here:
I 'x'ed out of the Phone, and look what I got, A beeping signal telling me there was a new message! But I already checked the new message from rookie, so who could this one be? Well, first of all, I CLEARLY noticed it was a glitch. And second of all, it happened to me a couple of times, so I knew it was a glitch.

Untill then, WADDLE ON PENGUINS!
~Billybobcp99

No comments:

Post a Comment

@wwfvswwe Here you go XD