Time left For My 1st Year Blogging!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wwe Vs Wwf Club Penguin 2000 Hits/500 Followes Party!

Note! day changed i did a mistake!


Hey! Today I will have a party its 2000 hits and 500 follwers party! Here is the details and you don't wanna miss it!! :-)


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you can't read this its ok! here is what it says: 
Wwe Vs Wwf 2000 hits and 500 followers party!
When:Saturday April 2 2011 in 12:00 PST
Where: at the server deep freeze at the dock!
Maybe a giveaway or special guest!


OMG! i had a coin code thanks to cpzear! follow 
her!


Series 11 Coin Code:                   AFTER PARTY!


special guest:
Wwe Adam!
49ersfan5!
iCPblog!
Val9!
Lemonlime6!
Dinobot247!
Will You come? Leave a comment so I know!

11 comments:

  1. i Do, =D Name: Steviewilmot.
    Twitter: iCPblog
    Famous?: Mhm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definetly (hopefully) coming! :D
    Username: Val9
    Twitter: @billybobcp99
    Awesome? : ish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I Be On The Special Guests :P

    Username: Dinobot247
    Twitter: @247Dino247CP
    Famous? IDK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I please be a special guest? And I will definitly come!

    Username: Waddles16139
    Twitter: Waddles16139
    Famous? Soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. user:superpen99
    twitter frankieB90
    famous no sorry

    ReplyDelete
  6. im coming for sure can i be on the special list

    ReplyDelete
  7. only famous penguins can be in the list had to be more then 200 followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. My username isn't Valy9 Its Val9!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ill go im gritts3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll go, I'm Ghgnhdn. Hope to meet see you there.

    ReplyDelete

@wwfvswwe Here you go XD